Buying the best exotic woods for cutting boards is an easy task but sometimes confusing. It is difficult for someone to match the best exotic woods for cutting boards within a reasonable budget. It is true that the more you pay, the more you get. But the limit of requirements varies from person to person. So, it is possible to buy a good product under a reliable budget. Moreover, everyone cannot afford a big budget. So, our expert team studied thousands of products and their reviews and ratings so that our audience could easily find out the best exotic woods for cutting boards. We measure the product quality, features, and reviews to score them according to the price. You will get an optimum list of the best exotic woods for cutting boards. Take a look to pick your suitable one.
Follow This Table for Choosing a Product Quickly
Our Recommended Best exotic woods for cutting boards Reviews
- All Kiln Dry. Each board is 3/4” thick, 2” wide, and 16” long.
- 6 boards each of Black Walnut, Hard Maple, and Cherry. You get a total of 18 boards.
- Sanded both sides with clean straight edges.
- No knots. No cracks. No chipouts.
- Photos are examples of our lumber, not the exact boards you will receive.
- Pack of 4 ,Thin Lumber Boards with Size 3/4" x 2' x 18"
- Package Conatins One Piece of Walnut, Padauk, Purpleheart, and Zebrawood
- Ideal Cutting Board Blocks and Best Suited for Unique Woodworking Projects
- All are Kiln Dried Pieces with No Defects, No Knots and No Cracks
- Free Shipping all Over USA and Free 60 Day Returns
- Gripperwood Sheesham wood cutting board is beautiful enough for serving food and durable enough for everyday food prep
- With unique beauty and grain, every board is different; extremely durable, with a natural resistance to bacteria
- Gripperwood Collection uses Architec's patented technology, the non slip gripper feet pads are permanently integrated in the bottom of the board without the use of toxic glue
- Made from the highest quality Indian Sheesham wood, harvested from sustainably managed forests; board measures 10" by 15"
- Hand wash only, do not soak in water or put in dishwasher; occasionally apply mineral oil to prolong the beauty of the board
- PREMIUM END GRAIN ACACIA WOOD CUTTING BOARD known for its rich colors with beautiful contrasting patterns and variations from light to dark acacia wood also has natural properties ideal for food prep surfaces.
- END GRAIN CONSTRUCTION: Designed for heavy duty cutting, gives more longevity to all your cutting tools. In addition to a cutting board, try using it to serve charcuterie, sandwiches, and more!
- MINIMIZE MESS with a convenient juice handle that holds up to 10 fluid ounces. That means it'll keep your countertop free of messes, meaning less time cleaning and more time enjoying.
- EASY TO CLEAN: For proper maintenance, simply wash with warm soapy water and air dry!
- MEASUREMENTS: This cutting board weighs 6.6 pounds and has dimensions 14 x 20 x 1.5 inches.
- Handmade cutting/charcuterie board
- The size is 11"x13"
- Made from walnut, African Paduck, purple heart and hard maple
- Natural teak wood cutting board, with live edge hand made in the costa rican forest.
- Luxury hard wood cutting board chopping block or serving tray for culinary application in your kitchen or restaurant,treated with organic coconut oil
- One single slab: no glued pieces like chinese bamboo or other wooden cutting boards.
- Good Vibes:All our products are sourced from sustainable & eco friendly costa rican teak plantations
- Extra durable, one solid piece, Now in 5 sizes: XXL, XL-L-M-S product wideness might vary in half inch in order to preserve the natural form of the tree (live edge)
- PREMIUM QUALITY & DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Premium design with 42mm thickness features a durable, knife-friendly surface that’s naturally sanitary and withstands heavy-duty chopping, cutting and cleaning; Includes free conditioning oil to prevent drying out, warping or cracking
- EXOTIC HARDWOOD BEAUTY – Each side of this reversible serving board showcases the striking visual traits of ebony: black on one side and a marbled blend of light and dark hues on the other; The cutting board’s middle section is African sapele
- ETHICALLY SOURCED EBONY WOOD – The West African ebony wood in this cutting board is legally & ethically sourced in Cameroon; Stella Falone sales help sustain steady jobs with living wages in Cameroon while supporting more responsible harvesting & replanting practices
- LARGE SURFACE WITH CARVED GRIP EDGE – The large, 18-inch x 11.4-inch surface area is ideal for mincing, chopping and slicing, while the convenient carved grip edge enables easy handling during food prep, serving and cleaning; Total weight: 9.25 lbs
- ATTRACTIVE SERVING BOARD DESIGN – This unique board makes a stunning display item on your countertop and a great gift to complement kitchen décor, serveware, dinnerware and other pantry items; Give as a holiday present or housewarming gift
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The board being sold here is shown in only the first 3 pictures. The other pictures are just to showcase a sample range of our other cutting boards and butcher blocks. Incidentally, for an alternative Walnut Appetizer Board, search for "B06ZZ9JF9F" on Amazon. We also carry Appetizer Boards made of Hickory (search for "B073TDTD8Q" on Amazon).
- Approximately 27" x 14" x 1.25" (approximate because the live edges are rugged and irregular in shape and dimensions). Each board is selected and uniquely crafted by a live-edge woodworker (an identical board does not exist) to highlight the rich color and grain character of the Walnut piece. This particular piece brims with personality, has some gorgeous grain patterns and curves and TWO incredible live edges
- Fully functions as a durable, elegant charcuterie board / appetizer board / dessert board / serving platter, or even a centerpiece / tablescape that instantly beautifies any surface it graces, just as it would stage up anything that sits on it.
- Not machine-made, 100% handcrafted in U.S.A. Thoroughly oiled and protected (further occasional oiling still recommended post-purchase). Rough edges smoothed as much as possible. Raised block-foot bottom Raised block-foot bottom lifts whatever you feature on the board above the crowd.
- Significantly below-market pricing (woodworker is also a logger) simply not found in stores (brick-&-mortar or internet) that carry these high end live-edge boards. Each unique board is offered one at a time. Once a board is sold, as long as another board is available, it will be listed within a day. Please check back daily if current listing is gone.
- 10 Pieces of 3/4" Lumber Boards with size 3/4" x 2" x 16"
- Two Pieces of Padauk, Purpleheart, Walnut, Honduran Mahogany, and Hard Maple
- Perfectly Kiln Dried with Measurements: Length: 16" x Width: 2" x Thickness: 3/4"
- Ideal Cutting Blocks and Other Woodworking Projects of your dreams
- Free Shipping In The USA | 60 Day Easy Return
- WOOD CUTTING BOARD MADE OF ORGANIC WALNUT is extremely durable with a deep rich brown color. This Kitchen cutting board uses only the finest harvested cuts of wood which highlight the exceptional craftmanship and quality
- CHOPPING BLOCK features a timeless style that is perfect for showcasing food. It's perfect for Wedding Gifts, Anniversary Gifts, Housewarming Party Gifts, Mother’s Day Gifts or Father’s Day Gifts. It is the perfect statement piece in any kitchen
- KNIFE FRIENDLY ORGANIC WALNUT WOOD keeps knives sharp and straight to help maintain an effortless cut. The soft straight grains and hand sanded smooth surface won't cause excessive wear on knives or the board.
- WOODEN CUTTING BOARD IS HAND MADE IN THE USA and crafted from local wood. Each platter is proudly and skillfully crafted by true wood-working artisans in Brazos, TX. Each board is unique with a signature style and made to last for years
- CUTTING BOARD has a natural and beautiful dark brown finish. It is easy to clean and maintain by washing with soap and water. It already comes seasoned and pre-oiled so it is and ready to use immediately
Thing to Consider Before Buying exotic woods for cutting boards
Finding a high-quality, well-built exotic woods for cutting boards is not an easy task. Everyone can take their decision while purchasing. They have their favorite model or favorite style and the budget that affects them more. Most of the time, quality will depend on your budget. If the budget is too low, getting the best exotic woods for cutting boards is very tough.
Many people love to research. They cannot stop them from collecting information. They are eager to collect a bunch of information from reputable sources. Collecting a bunch of information is not an easy task. It requires so much research and time to collect data manually.
If you are here, you won’t need to take such stress. We have our own AI technology to gather all the information. Basically, an ordinary user reads many online forums and reviews, checks website ratings, and meets family members to find a rich product. It is time-consuming. In our case, the system is different.
We just employ our artificial intelligence system (AI). It collects a huge amount of data and ranks the products on quality-to-price ratio standards. To make your job easier, here we coagulate some must-buying guides to find the best exotic woods for cutting boards. So, you won’t feel stressed and a random product.
Brands:Brand value is part of satisfaction and faith. A reputable brand is always a good choice if the product costs more to the buyer. Brand’s products last longer than local. But if any new brand works well, you should support them.
Specification:Make sure to check the higher specification to find the best product. But a balance is required in everything. So, here you need to balance the specification with your budget.
Features:Some products have tons of features, not all of which are useful to us. If you want to pick a value-for-money product, you have to buy an item with the most valuable features.
Customer review:Customer review is one of the most important factors while choosing the Best exotic woods for cutting boards . Review is the most trustworthy information you can depend on.
Manufacturer country:People rely more on products made in Japan, USA and Malaysia. Moreover, many have the mindset that I would not buy without the products of a particular country. It depends on the user.
These are the crucial factors you must consider to purchase the best exotic woods for cutting boards . Some people are looking for value money products. However, in our test, value-for-money products did not do much good. Moreover, value-for-money products cannot provide an optimal experience always to the user.
We try to show you all the factors o buying the Best exotic woods for cutting boards from any market. If you follow our buying guide, there is no way you will mismatch. We hope you have enjoyed our guidelines. Reader satisfaction is always our main priority.
If you find this guide helpful to buy the Best exotic woods for cutting boards , don’t forget to share what you are buying. Your feedback is precious to us.